Avoid shiny, melted makeup look for your wedding day
- Prep your skin, after cleansing, with a clay mask --- apply to the oily regions of your face, it extracts under-surface oil producing a matte effect that will last all day.
- For really wet areas, beading upper lip for example, use a clear solid antiperspirant under your makeup. It works on your lip as it does in your underarm blocking wetness all day.
- Powder mineral foundations can be applied lightly to even out skin tone and provide an SPF above 15. As an added bonus, they are naturally sweat resistant!
- If you must use a liquid, use an oil-free tinted moisturizer with SPF over 15. This all-in-one will replace your daily moisturizer, sunblock and foundation!
- This isn’t really a secret - but it does warrant a mention: waterproof mascara and eyeshadow are a must.
We tried it! It works! Remember to have someone else do it for you --- so you don't end up with a red pinky!